- Grand Canyon National Park (Arizona)
- Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah)
- Badlands National Park (South Dakota)
- 2023 Badlands Astronomy Festival from July 14 to July 16
- Shenandoah National Park (Virginia)
- Night Sky Festival from Aug. 11 to Aug. 13
- Great Basin National Park (Nevada)
- astronomy festival from Sept. 14 to Sept. 16
- Joshua Tree National Park (California)
- Night Sky Festival on Oct. 13 and 14
Joni Sweet, at Forbes, ranked the top ten states for hiking in the US »
4. Washington, D.C.
5. Iowa (tied for 5th place)
5. Arizona (tied for 5th place)
7. Utah (tied for 7th place)
7. West Virginia (tied for 7th place)
7. Nevada (tied for 7th place)
10. North Carolina
The article ranked Kentucky, followed by New Hampshire at the bottom of the list.
Iohan Gueorguiev’s videos are well made, but they are generally an hour long.
With this video Iohan recaps his trip so far, from Alaska to Argentina, in less than 15 minutes.
If you like this, you’ll love his full length videos.